1. Download the latest Anaconda installer bash script from the official site to your desktop.
2. Change the directory to Desktop using the command .
3. Before installing the Anaconda, we need to verify it using
Note: x,y,z should be replaced with
You’ll receive output that looks similar to this:
4. Now, it is time for install the Anaconda using installer script. Use below command to run the script
Note: x,y,z should be replaced with the latest version of Anaconda.
5. Press Enter to continue, press Enter to read through the license and type Yes on your terminal to approve the license.
6. Now, you’ll be prompted to choose the location of the installation. You can press Enter to accept the location.
8. To activate installation, you should source the ~/.bashrc file:
That’s it, Installation of latest version of Anaconda has been completed.